Monday 7 May 2012

Silver Treasure


This week my wonderful husband and I are off to Paris and Italy to celebrate our silver wedding anniversary.

I thought that this amazing holiday was our gift to each other, he has other ideas.
"Surely we can find something silver while we are away," he muses.

That set my mind racing.Will there be a treasure waiting for us at marche Serpette in Paris? Maybe some ancient silver spoons from marche Malassis?


Perhaps some beautiful hand crafted silver jewellery found on via Mazzini, Perugia. Or a watch, from the huge array of second hand shops in Rome?
How am I not the luckiest girl in the world.
Stay posted and you can follow our adventurous treasure hunt for the perfect silver anniversary present.

Andrina x

1 comment:

  1. How amazing! Wish I was there. Enjoy every minute, love Clare xox

    ReplyDelete