Thursday 19 July 2012

Flea markets

I'm thinking of Paris and the incredible markets and brocante stalls.It's freezing in Perth this week and I wish that I had bought some of those fabulous furs.



There is such a diverse nature surrounding the french brocante stalls that you are often caught by surprise as you round the corner on the next stall.




There are some interesting second hand shops dotted around Perth and over the next few weeks I'll try and get to most of them and share my pics with you.

As for flea markets the best pick of the bunch is
Fremantle Markets
Corner of Henderson and South Terrace,
Fremantle.

Canning Vale Markets
280 Bannister Road, Canning Vale.

Cultural Centre Markets
Between the Art Gallery & State Library
Northbridge.

Have a lovely weekend and happy shopping.
Andrina x









No comments:

Post a Comment