Wednesday 3 October 2012

Italian men....

While travelling in Italy last May, I was struck by the raw beauty of Italian men. Men of all ages and walks of life, had a certain subtle sophisticated style that I have finally come to accept as quintessentially Italian.They just ooze style whether in jeans or a suit they are so.... admirable.
With that in mind, I was thrilled to see that Tods (of Italian Tods shoes) has bought out a book about men aptly called, "Italian Portraits".
Photo courtesy of Style Intel via Italian Portraits.
The photography is superb and the fashion/interior visual is thrilling. Well worth a look.
Photo courtesy of Style Intel via Italian Portraits.

That got me thinking about a fabulous youtube video that I saw recently on The Sartorialist blog. Scott had a dinner party in Florence for some very stylish Italian men. It is facinating to watch, so I've put the link here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3h3U-O6avsE

Enjoy! Andrina x


 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I log on to your blogs regularly. Your story-telling style is
    witty, keep it up!
    Feel free to surf my web site Christian Louboutin Outlet Store

    ReplyDelete