Thursday 8 November 2012

First past the post....

All the talk in the West Australian news this week has been centered around winning. The "race that stops a nation" was on Tuesday, The Melbourne Cup. There were some lucky winners, those clever enough to back Irish horses. Then there was the "hundred million lotto draw", again only a few lucky winners, four to be exact, each taking home about 27 million.
And finally the American Presidential election race, not too sure if there were any winners there. The ecomomy is in rapid decline unless the parties can come together and bring about real change.
You're probably wondering where is she going with all this? Well, if I won the big jackpot, as some did this week, I'd spend my money on a little bit of paradise in the Hamptons (houses are rather cheap at present) and fly all my friends over to vacation with me each year.

 
 
Have a wonderful weekend, dream big and maybe you'll be a winner!
Andrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment