Sunday 13 January 2013

New beginnings....



This week has been an interesting one, quite emotional.Excitement and joy at new beginnings mixed with sadness at the prospect of a different vibe and quieter household.The new year is all about new beginnings but we were rather surprised when our eldest son announced that he had finally found a house with mates and was moving out.

It's definately the right time, that's not the issue, it's that my life is now going to be different, and that is going to be the adjustment.

So it got me thinking what is important to me and I kept coming up with various combinations of family, friendships and the beauty of good design.
Family is what grounds and sustains me, I have also been blessed with a wonderful girlfriends who inspire me with their knowledge and passion for life, and thanks to my father, I find beauty in interiors, gardens and architecture, the world over.


So where am I going with all this.... not sure really, but instead of spending time cooking and washing for my gorgeous boy, I'll continue with my photography courses, I'll get back into French lessons and I will find time to look at beautiful books full of wonderful interiors and gardens. It will be me time... a long time coming but hopefully deserved.

Andrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment