Saturday 28 April 2012

Paris in spring...

The weather in Paris this week has been cold and wet but spring has found its way into French department store windows.

No matter what the season, Printemps always manages to have amazing window displays. Don't you just love the pop of pink, I would adore to see the other windows, I can only imagine the riot of colour; green, yellow and maybe blue. The fleuriste must have had so much fun choosing the accompanying flowers.


In just over a week I'll be having my very own French window therapy fix!
I have been honing my skills at what to pack in Paris during spring, thanks to A Femme d'Un Certain Age, by Tish Jett.
I've found some fabulous coffee shops in the Marais,
thanks to Carla Coulson, of Carla Loves Photography.(An Australian gal must have good coffee)
And finally researched the ten most romantic things to do in Paris, thanks to Vicki Archer of French Essence.

Just to get myself totally in the mood, this afternoon I went to the see the highly acclaimed french film The Well Digger's Daughter directed by Daniel Auteuil.
 Being a francophile I thought I was in french heaven.
Have a lovely weekend.
Andrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment