Friday 8 June 2012

Treasure found...

My lovely sister-in-law is currently in London revelling in the Diamond Jubilee celebrations, loving all the crowds, pomp and ceremony that go with such an occasion.She sent me this picture of the Selfridges window. Don't you just love it!

Sometimes you find things in the most unexpected places. I've recently been on the hunt for silver treasure (those who follow me, know the story) scouring the antique stores of Paris and Rome to no avail.

So when I saw this Silver Jubilee tray in a local antique store it was a sign, it had to be bought! It might not be the treasure that I had imagined, but it was too much of a serendipity moment to be ignored.


Pop in and check out these fabulous British design inspired cushions at Veranda Home and Garden in Claremont WA.


Have a lovely weekend. Andrina x




No comments:

Post a Comment