Friday 15 June 2012

Weekend reading...

With cold winter weather in store this weekend I thought I'd share with you my weekend reading selection. I'm on the hunt to find the perfect accessories to add warmth to the living room, a couple of throws, some great hurricane lamps and maybe some textured cushions to give the room that lux winter ambience.


Flamant Style, Ralph Lauren and Inspired Interiors by Suzanne Kasler. Three fabulous books with great interiors, concepts and designs that build on the classical approach with a modern twist to give you the essence of a very special environment.


And for a little french magic to remember Paris, My French Life by Vicki Archer.
All fabulous reads, while curled up in front of a fire.
Have a lovely weekend. Andrina x

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Нi! Thіs post could not be written any bеtter!
    Readіng through this poѕt reminds me of mу gooԁ olԁ
    room mаte! Ηe always kept сhаtting аbout this.

    I ωill fοrward this article tο him.
    Fairly cегtain he will have а good гead.
    Many thanks for sharing!

    My webѕitе :: City Lodge Morningside Sandton South Africa

    ReplyDelete